Ⅰ. Choose the best answer for each blank (10 points, 1 point for each item) 从下列各句四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。（每小题1分，共10分）
1. The major classical approaches to management were systematic management, scientific management, administrative management, ______ , and bureaucracy.
A. social relations B. human relations
C. public relations D. mass relations
2. As managers rise through an organization, they must exercise their conceptual and decision skills with increasing ______.
A. time B. speed
C. frequency D. rate
3. Some problems that managers face demand immediate action, while others take months or even years to ______.
A. unfold B. ignore
C. disappear D. discover
4. ______ is the basic purpose of the organization and its scope of operation.
A. Task B. Commitment
C. Statement D. Mission
5. Leadership seems to be something that can be learned by anyone, taught to everyone, ______ to no one.
A. refused B. opposed
C. denied D. refuted
6. Good citizens of the organization are committed, satisfied ______ who perform above and beyond the call of duty by doing extra tasks that can help the company.
A. employees B. clerks
C. employers D. subordinates
7. All the previous management approaches focused on ways to increase the ______ and efficiency of labor.
A. product B. productivity
C. producing D. productive
8. Street stands are also ______ services whether they offer a wide variety of dishes to large numbers of people or only snacks for tourists.
A. expensive B. luxurious
C. convenience D. family type
9. Most properties now have computerized reservation systems that keep track of the ______ between rooms available and reservation requests.